Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hey guys, I found the perfect job for anti-social people.

Alright, might have been a bit too premature in sharing that I've been way too free at my workplace. But then again, it was sort of the truth. Having the luxury of not having much to do lasted all of...

2 days.

Then the dam burst.

Now I'm going home at around 9-11pm every day, starting work the moment I touch base in office at 7am and as I reach home sometime before 12am, I would either continue work late into the night or pass out immediately.

Work.

More effective than Rohypnol.

Then again, I'm better off than my cousin who's staying longer in the office and working later into the night, and much better than my senior who arrives to work before I do and getting home much, much later. Even some of my batch mates are already considering 11pm as an "early" time to get off work.

...We just started work barely a month ago.

Right now, I'm leaving a backlog of shit to do and completing a stupid e-learn for our "Continuing Professional Development".

People, heed my warning;

Never be an auditor and a member of a professional body.

Just... No.

Alright, going to continue wasting my life away with keeping my head above waters with workload and foregoing social life completely now. But then again, didn't have much of a social life to begin with... I guess this won't be much of a struggle then.

Enjoy your non-auditor life.


1 comment: