Friday, July 15, 2011

Today is...

I can't talk about work because the project I'm involved in is confidential.

Though, I don't exactly understand how my new mastery of the new "change to landscape" function on the photocopier or using an oversized stapler is considered confidential.

Seriously though, I was slotted for a rare slot at doing something out of the normal scope of work, which I was informed made it more complex. Not only is it completely different from what my other fresh colleagues are doing, there's only two other people involved. And the work load is crazy.

Only, I'm new and the only thing I can contribute to is my wide-eyed stare and terrified glances at the document pile. Even my superiors couldn't understand how a new employee could be joining them. Thus, with my skill set, I am totally KILLING the world's fastest speed at punching papers and playing Solitaire when no one's looking.

My batchmates, however, are doing relevant work-related stuff and going home at 11pm. After just two weeks of joining.

And myself? I had enough time to reorganise the Media files in my music player.

But hey, if I'm still getting high pay even if I'm continuously clicking on my empty desktop to look busy and typing "BORED" 17,294 times in Notepad, I'm all for it.

Oh, and I now understand how Nurisya can genuinely like Rebecca Black's Friday song.

IT'S FRIDAY, PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment