Friday, March 4, 2011

"So when are you coming back?"

I'm due to come back to Malaysia now that I've completed my ACCA. So many people have asked me this question repeatedly, despite telling them that I'm not sure and will not be sure for quite some time.

Thus, here's a promise. When I've decided on a date after careful contemplation, and after I've bought my plane ticket for Malaysia, I will:

  • Photostate it.
  • Authenticate and stamp it.
  • Mail it to your homes.

If it's an e-ticket, I will:

  • Photoshop it with happy faces and purple rainbows.
  • Watermark it with my name.
  • E-mail it to your inbox.
Then everyone's happy.

Guys, when I know the date, you'll be the first to know. For now, being badgered with the question by 10 different people 20 times a day gets a bit tiring.

2 comments:

  1. We asked because we love you, dickhead. And because we want to pesan things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. writing a blog abt ain't gonna change a thing. it's part of nature. we're curious, we're nosy.
    and what wani said, we wanna pesan things!

    ReplyDelete