Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Hate Them.

My sister and roommate are just remarkable. Case in point;

My beauty sleep has been bothered even before the sun barely filtered through the sparse clouds of spring, thanks to the hammering of tools from some construction work just outside my window. I've been tossing and turning in bed, trying to ignore it, but how do you ignore a sound that drowns out even your television at the highest volume? Now here I am with bloodshot eyes and a steaming cup of coffee to soothe the twitching on my right eyelid.

MY SISTER however, blissfully slept right through it, only waking up when the minimal tone of her phone started ringing. Not the ear-deafening jack-hammering. Not the constant shouts of labourers. Her phone. I'm now trying to stifle an angry drivel on teenagers and their unnatural connections to their phones.

While MY ROOMMATE...

...is still sleeping like a baby.

I need to kill these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment