Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Can I Has a Job?

I regret not being a student anymore.

Right now my friends are busy attending classes, gossiping about their lecturers and the cute guy sitting two rows over and whining about assignments.

I hate all of the above. But still, between work and playing truant, getting admonished for not completing coursework and lambasting friends for their desperate need for a guy's attention, work definitely takes a backseat.

Work will be about attending seminars, gossiping about colleagues and the cute boss two floors above and whining about workload. Oh dear the vast chasm between both worlds. So unnerving.

I'm in the process of applying for jobs, and honestly I've learnt so much about résumé polishing that it seems like I am an accomplished musician / aspiring astronaut, with particular talents in English, Malay and dolphin speak. Extra-curricular activities? I co-composed Canon in D before that arse Pachelbel stole all the credits. My recreational activities include reading, writing and swallowing fire.

Seriously, how could you not employ me?

1 comment:

  1. Try looking for a management associate position, like this one: http://www.jobstreet.com.my/jobs/2011/3/g/10/1252798.htm?fr=J

    I had an interview with Hong Leong Bank (they called me >_<), didn't quite work out but it did sound like a fun job.

    ReplyDelete