Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No more bonding with you guys.

In my attempt at bonding with the minions (they prefer the term younger housemates), I orchestrated a movie night with one of the awesomest mindfuck movies of all time, The Signal.

These narcoleptic idiots slept about 3/4th into it. This is after skilfully deceiving me into thinking they're paying attention when I pause every 10 minutes during the first half to make sure they're still awake and giving their undivided attention.

Cunning bastards.

My biggest mistake was organising the venue in my room, seeing as I have a complete TV and speakers set. Now it's almost 3am, all three of them are peacefully asleep on my bed leaving no room for yours truly, I really don't want to sleep on the floor or their beds (not sure why), and I'm actually writing up this post in the hopes of having the cacophony of keyboard noises from literally banging the keys jolting them awake.

...

...

...

No such luck.

I'm screwed for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment