Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How I Entertain Myself

I bought a new 1TB 2.5" HDD, and the moment I did, my old 500GB died. I swear, she's throwing a fucking tantrum, the impetuous harlot...

Been spending the past 30 minutes running hdd diagnostics and trying out several fixes, from changing cable length to undergoing command prompts input. I'm on an executable file that's fine combing through USB device diagnostics and at 64% of chkdsk. Been unsuccessful so far, but is it pathetic that I'm enjoying myself?

I love Windows Vista, more so than XP and 7, and the sole reason being that it's one fuck up of an OS. It's like the black sheep son who's now a tranvestite living in Harlem and eating the spleen of orphaned toddlers. ...Ok, too much.

Whatever it is, whenever the OS fucks up to the point that I sometimes have fix it at the registry key level... fun fun fun. And it doesn't even have to be Friday.

Can't wait to get Linux on my new netbook possibly arriving tomorrow. And my netbook's gonna be bitchin', yo. The reason why it's priced similarly with a laptop is because it has the same processing capacity, not to mention a HDMI port. Basically, I was sold at the HDMI part, couldn't care much for the rest of the specs since this isn't going to be my main laptop.

Geek talk over. Gotta continue troubleshooting this dead harddisk issue.

Insert excited girlish squeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment