Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fuck it, what was I thinking.

Seems like most of my posts are about feelings and unwarranted emotions. I say screw that, time to cut the uterus loose. I don't need you and your monthly screw-ups of my hormones, you sadistic appendage.

Know what's been eating at my curiousity? I think my live-in landlord is having sex with three different guys. Her boyfriend, her colleague and best of all, her cousin. Her minuscule, hairy-chested, armpit-stained cousin. Given her 5' 8" stature, she might break him one day, and I'll be damned if I don't get a video of that happening.

Unfortunately, hidden spy cams are hard to come by. I imagine a store with an overhead "HIDDEN SPYING APPARATUS SHOP" sign might be a tad conspicuous. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough, there should be a few scattered around Central London.

Speaking of, staying and festering in East London for so long and milling amidst the Asians - Bangladeshi, Pakistani and Indians in particular - have made me forgotten the racial majority in England. On rare Central London visits, you can hear me exclaiming in unrestrained shock;

"OMG. WHITE PEOPLE. IN LONDON. I FORGOT ABOUT THAT."

I should probably get out more. Or I should probably continue trolling anonymously on internet forums and stalk and judge the people I have no interest in being friends with.

Choices.

3 comments: