Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dedicated to Daniel.

Congratulations to my favourite kid for getting a JPA scholarship overseas. Ever since you posted in your own blog about your success the beginning of time, I always knew you would get it.


I kept wondering why you selected Dentistry. Not anymore.


I even wrote you a self-serving congratulatory poem! I'm much too embarrassed too share it, teehee, but ah well. It's especially for you, Danny!



Daniel, My Bestest Best Friend.


Starting from today, I'm your bestest best friend,


Thus I get free dental service, and,


Braces 'till I'm fifty.



I lent you my my pen once, it was nifty


So now you owe me your soul, bitch...y.


I know, I think I'm the next Emily Dickinson too!


1 comment:

  1. Aziemah, My... *thinks and hesitates*... friend.

    Starting from yesterday, You're my bestest best friend,

    Thus you get free dental service AS IN THE PICTURE, and,

    We're gonna get comfy.

    I'm gonna lend you my PEN too, its gonna be HUMP-aty dumpty,

    So now- hehehe. Why do I feel itchy?

    ReplyDelete